There are thousands of low-income, uninsured individuals living in Bucks County who do not have access to the services required to maintain their health. These residents lack basic healthcare services, in addition to the many other challenges they face. In some cases access to these basic services would be enough to save the lives of these residents. BCHIP was founded 23 years ago to address this issue. It functions today as a vibrant collaborative dedicated to improving the lives of Bucks County residents.
To provide a leadership role in Bucks County through a collaborative approach to address gaps in health services and improve the health status of the community.
BCHIP offers a wide range of programs that provide life-saving services. They include our:
- Adult Health Clinic
- Children’s Dental Program
- Quit Smoking Programs
- Opioid Overdose Survivors Programs
- Advance Care Planning Assistance
- Wellness Partnership Initiatives
Click on the links to the left to find out more about our programs and how you can access the services or participate in advancing our mission.
How We Are Funded – And how you can help
We are able to offer these services because of contributions from the six Bucks County Hospitals, The Bucks County Department of Health, Charitable Foundations and, most importantly, the generosity of the Bucks County community. Click here to help us continue to provide life-saving services to our most vulnerable residents.
Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership (BCHIP) started as a grand vision rooted in a simple concept: if all of Bucks County’s major healthcare providers, its medical society, and its department of health could work together toward common goals, they could have a dramatic impact on the quality of health – and life – of Bucks County’s most vulnerable citizens.
These organizations largely function independently of one another, yet their chief executives still come together 24 years later as our Board of Directors to collaboratively address gaps in our healthcare and human service systems. This is the true power of BCHIP!
Watch Eric Stark, BCHIP Executive Director, on Comcast Newsmakers:
BCHIP Founding Members
BCHIP Community Partners
- A Woman’s Place
- Ann Silverman Community Health Clinic
- American Cancer Society
- Bucks County Area Agency on Aging
- Bucks County Children & Youth
- Bucks County Children’s Advocacy Center
- Bucks County Commissioners
- Bucks County Community College
- Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission
- Bucks County Immunization Coalition
- Bucks County Transportation Management Association (TMA)
- Family Service Association of Bucks County
- Foundations Community Partnership
- HealthLink Dental Clinic
- Hepatitis B Foundation
- Hunger Nutrition Coalition
- Lower Bucks Family YMCA
- Mother Bachman Maternity Center
- Network of Victims Assistance (NOVA)
- St. Mary’s Children’s Health Center
- The Council of Southeastern PA
- YWCA of Bucks County